- This Website is created by Zekerxa.To know about our University and ask for help each other easily.There is you can register your own account to ask and post to our website.
- The university's predominantly residential undergraduate program provides liberal education in a stimulating academic environment enhanced by talented and diverse student body.
- Effective teaching imparts knowledge and encourages the intellectual development of both student and teacher and research program is a source of the knowledge and understanding needed for a better society.
- Teaching and research are all integral parts of the mission of EYU.
- To enhance an inspirational teaching and learning atmosphere.
- To empower students to become active lifelong learners.
2654 students attended the 173th ceremony of convocation to receive their degrees at the Convocation Hall, University of Yangon for East Yangon University (Distance Education) .....
Eight Researchers from East Yangon University gave presentations of their working papers at The Human Rights Research Working Paper Forum supported by the Denmark-Myanmar Country Programm .....
The Human Rights Resource Centres of the East Yangon University, together with Dagon University, have launched a mobile a .....
The Translation of ‘International Human Rights Law’ (IHRL) by Rhona M. Smith (8th edition) of Oxford University Press (OUP) that will provide an .....
e-Resources Searching Training organized by Denmark Embassy to Law faculty and Librarians of East Yangon University and Dagon University was held both East Yangon University and Dagon Uni .....
Yangon University was established in April 2000. The University
Library was opened at
the same time. Started to run with the books and periodicals collected at the old
College (Kyimyindyne and Botahtaung Colleges).
Firstly, One teaching room was used as a Library of University of Yangon move in the new library building in Nov, 2015.
To provide up-to-date information and resources of high quality
standard to library
To meet the relevant necessary information to teachers and students with regard to knowledge and skills through on user- friendly services.
Collection of Myanmar encyclopedia, Rare books on Myanmar, Historical
books, English Myanmar
reference books and Biography.
At present the collections of Yangon University Library are as follow:
|Library Assistant Grade - 2||3|
|Library Assistant Grade - 3||7|
The new library is three-storied building.
|Second floor||-||Rare and Reference services
Librarian Office room
|First floor||-||e-library room and periodical section|
|Ground floor||-||Loan counter and open shelf|
|Provide services to regular students and faculty members to use library conveniently.|
|Inter- library loan|
|Support to the library users to access updated books and references from collected books by finding title, author, and subject from catalogue.|
|Teachers can borrow 3 books and students can borrow 2 books at the same time.|
|Entering e–lib catalogue cards in English & Myanmar|
|Scanning the rare books|
|e–library project was started with the support of Electronic Information for Libraries (EIFL) in April, 2015.|
|Searching e-books at EBSCO Host|
|Providing e- library related training by EBSCO local Coordinator to faculty members and master students|
EYU is one of the biggest universities in Yangon Region with the strength of 508 teaching staff and 250 supporting staff, 12293 students from twenty townships in Yangon division region were attending at EYU in 2018-2019 academic year.